Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weight Watchers January (revisited)

OK - so there is a reason that my mailbox always has a mailer from Weight Watchers during the "free registration January" period? Do they keep track of how many times I have joined? It seems as if I (along with quite a few others evidenced by the SRO at my meeting this week) start every new year with the hopes that this year will be the one.

However, I am going with a different attitude this time out. I am not concentrating at all on the numbers on the scale or the jeans size, but on the way my body feels. My kid's wedding was a delight in all ways except on the toll that traveling, airports and walking have on this 57 year old person. Soooooo - this is not my year of losing weight - this is my year to get healthy. I have a feeling that it is the biggest present that I could give to anyone who loves me in tbhis new year! Wish me well! Cause I'm sure wishing it for myself.

No comments: