Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year - New Life!

I had the best winter vacation ever - it was amazing to have energy to have fun, instead of just falling apart from exhaustion. The "food issues" of the holidays were not issues. I still felt as if I nurtured my loved ones - I told each to pick one favorite cookie - and baked four batches - it was amazingly, enough. (Guess I must have eaten waaay too many cookies all by myself in years past! :) I took a breather from the gym in the three weeks before the holiday vacation and discovered that I fell out of my swim suit when I went back! I donated five huge bags of clothes to Good Will. And this morning I woke up to a nice surprise - six months to the day after surgery I hit a milestone - exactly 100 pounds lost! Who-whooo! Feeling terrific.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 100 pounds! It is a wonderful feeling! I am five years out and have never regretted my decision to have wls. I just now realized you have a blog. We follow each other on Twitter. Take care!
Denotes 1723

KCalla said...

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!