Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Musings

Time is really flying for me of late. Busier than ever in school. Seem to be running on caffeine (twitch. Not enough to notice. twitch)

I have had the flu crud the last week - missed 3 days of school. Can't help thinking how this would have left me reeling pre surgery. Lots of WOW moments like that lately.

Realizing that I was not even close to being the biggest person in the room at a staff meeting.

Having my car towed for repairs and getting up into the towtruck - no problem. (Big WOW moment!)

Having to remind myself to eat - always wanted to be "that girl".

Striking up a conversation with a stranger getting gas one morning and realizing how much more outgoing I am when I am happy and confident.

Feeling brave enough to weigh myself with jeans on in the middle of the day and still liking what I see!

Seven 1/2 months and 115 pounds gone!

No comments: