Monday, June 25, 2007

New Week, New Diet

Don't laugh (I almost waited until next Monday because it would have been July 1st - but then decided that I was ready TODAY)

I found some software that allows me to track my progress, journal food, measurements, weight, daily moods, alomost every thing except bodily functions (probably has that, too, just haven't found it yet) It's called Fit Day. I smile at how I feel as if this is going to be the boost I need (every time) I have spent more of my life thinking about dieting, thinking about my next diet, thinking about food, thinking about my weight than I care to admit. For those who don't know - I lost a bunch of weight while going through my divorce - but magically, when life settled down to happiness found it (plus a little extra for good measure.) Enough already!!

I am a good person. I am not my weight. I am attractive, funny, smart, kind, happy (about everything but my freaking weight!) So - - - here we are again. I am always optimistic. Life is too short to be unhappy about anything you have control over. More later.

No comments: